1. Doubting yourself: Be intentional and trust the choices you make. You may not be where you want to be, but your not where you used to be and you have to believe in yourself.
2. Not accepting complements: It’s nice to have reassurance from our peers, if someone gives you a compliment, you take it! There is power in the words Thank You! Start now!
3. Not forgiving: Ever hear the term “Holding on to anger is like holding a hot potato and expecting the other person to get burnt?” That’s unforgiveness. Choose to forgive, it’s a key to feeling free. You are only hurting yourself.
4. Waiting for something to happen instead of making something happen: We need to put our dreams our there in the universe and then we need to take action. Follow inspiration. Do something. You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the next step!
5. Not believing that something awesome can happen for you. If you are not open to believing something awesome can happen, you are actually closing off those opportunities. You MUST to believe that you can receive something amazing, and be open to something amazing.