Hiring the right facilitator for your event can make or break your process. Jessica is a hired facilitator who’s goal is to help you accomplish more in your meetings, whether it be to resolve difficult and critical issues; find creative ways to make win-win situations; and more importantly, to help all participants experience positive feelings of engagement, stronger cohesiveness, and a sense of belonging to your team. An outside facilitator can make sure that a discussion is not dominated by the same ‘discussion stealers’, and keep the conversation on track while taking all your concerns into consideration.
In addition to hired work, Jessica presents customizable and professionally developed programs that she has mastered over her years of facilitation. Here is a list of her most popular delivered programs, to name a few:
- Essential Discussions for Indigenous Inclusion
- Facilitation & Presentation Skills
- Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Social Media for Business & Personal
- Consulting for Indigenous Inclusion, Planning, Coaching
- Resume Building & Interview Preparation
- Women in Business, Indigenous Women in Business
- Women’s Empowerment
Purchase tickets for the next one here!