In a nutshell…Jessica Dumas is an Indigenous Professional Lifestyle Coach, Speaker & Facilitator with experience in executive coaching, group facilitation and training, conflict resolution and mediation, social media marketing, customer service training, program development and management, professional speaking and community leadership. She quickly gains the trust of her audience, with her warm and engaging personality and professional style. Jessica was recognized for as a finalist in the CBC’s ‘Top 40 Manitoban’s under 40’ for 2015 and the ‘2017 Future Leaders of Manitoba’.
Her volunteer contributions have gained her wide respect within Manitoba while serving two years, as Chair of the Aboriginal Chamber of Commerce, and currently serves as an executive member of the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce and Winnipeg Mayor’s Indigenous Advisory Circle.
She is a powerful role model, turning a family tragedy, the loss of her brother in 2005, into an opportunity to lead others to overcome challenge and hardship by developing personal strengths, vision and self-confidence and demonstrating her own story of reconciliation.
Book me for a workshop in your workplace or community.
Experience and services include:
- Essential Discussions for Indigenous Inclusion
- Own the Room Facilitation Skills
- Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Team Building for Leaders (& GROUPS)
- Emotional Intelligence for the workplace
- Social Media for Business & Personal
- Event Emceeing
- Consulting for Indigenous Inclusion, Planning, Coaching
- Access to additional facilitators, emcees, leaders, etc.
- and much more.